FINALLY are hitting the road again for a packed year of exhibitions and trade shows.
In June, we’ll be heading to SUBCON, the UK’s biggest subcontract manufacturing supply chain show.
AT A GLANCE
- SUBCON is a must-visit event for any subcontractor or engineer looking to see the latest industry developments
- SUBCON is on from the 7th-9th June 2022, at the NEC in Birmingham
- Visit FINALLY (G141) for expert digital marketing advice
- Take part in the #FINALLYLegoChallenge to win a dining experience for two
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM SUBCON 2022?
SUBCON 2022 is a fantastic opportunity to discover the latest and greatest industry innovations and insights. You’ll benefit from three shows in one location: SUBCON, The Engineer Expo and The Manufacturing Management Show, providing unmissable experiences:
- Over 200 suppliers
- Newest technologies and solutions on show
- Conference sessions and talks from industry experts
- A source of new suppliers and partnerships
- Supply chain evaluation
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND SUBCON 2022
For world-class suppliers and the best of British manufacturing, SUBCON is a must-visit event.
Check out SUBCON’s list of job titles to see who they think should attend, including:
- Company Owners/Directors
- Purchasing Managers
- Supply Chain Managers
- Mechanical, System, Product and Design Engineers
FINALLY AT SUBCON 2022
SUBCON isn’t just about new supply chains and technologies; it’s also a fantastic opportunity to bring your company up to speed in the digital space.
We’re bringing our Digital Hub and experts back to the NEC to answer any Digital Marketing questions you have.
Join us for a coffee and chat about your marketing needs:
- Website performance and SEO
- Traffic and leads
- CRM/HubSpot support
- LinkedIn strategy
- Content creation
FINALLY are experts in sustaining a digital presence, driving leads and boosting sales. As a full-service digital marketing agency, we provide bespoke web development, digital support and all forms of creative content.
We’re trusted by some of the biggest names in manufacturing and engineering, including LG, 1MTA, Kingsbury and Prodrive.
WE’LL BE TAKING THE STAND FOR THREE UNMISSABLE TALKS:
TUESDAY 7TH JUNE, CHARLOTTE COLLIER
Trying to grow in a crowded market? How to get your target audience to choose you.
Charlotte Collier of FINALLY talks us through the marketing tools and strategies you can implement to get your chosen audience to chose you.
WEDNESDAY 8TH JUNE, ROB DANDO
Rob joins Steve Lewis-Brammer from Protolabs to discuss the panel topic: "Is your business future ready?"
Are you fully utilizing your sales and marketing teams capabilities? Rob and Steve discover the benefits of digitizing your manufacturing and marketing processes for the benefit of your clients.
THURSDAY 9TH JUNE, CHRIS HAYDON
Essential Content Types for Engineers in 2022
Join FINALLY Agency's Head of Content, Chris Haydon, as he lifts the hood on the essential content types you should create to attract, delight and inform your customers.
TAKE THE #FINALLYLegoChallenge
This year at SUBCON 2022, you’ll have the chance to win an amazing prize!
We are giving away a Street Lounge Dining & Cocktail Experience for Two at Gordon Ramsay’s Bread Street Kitchen for those of you who dare to put your engineering talents to the test with our Finally Lego Challenge.
How to take part:
- Visit our Digital Hub at Stand G141 to collect your lego pieces
- Using the lego, create your company logo - it might be difficult, so give it your best shot!
- Take a picture of your creation and submit it to the competition by uploading the picture to LinkedIn, tagging FINALLY Agency and using the hashtag #FINALLYLegoChallenge
We can’t wait to see your creations!