Do you enjoy generating quality leads, driving website traffic & building brand awareness?
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our digital marketing strategies.
Who are we?
FINALLY are a global award winning B2B inbound marketing agency, specialising in engineering and manufacturing. Based in Canterbury, Kent, FINALLY is a place where everyone is treated equally and given the opportunity and responsibility to grow and reach their potential. We are a thriving, ambitious organisation, that will take you on a real career journey. We believe in continually making progress both internally for our staff and externally for our clients. We operate flexible and remote working, in order that our team can manage both their time and workload in a way that is beneficial for both the company and themselves.
Who are you?
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things digital marketing. You will have a good understanding of the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how digital channels are an asset in brand awareness, lead generation and increasing revenue. You will be innovative and provide great ideas to reinforce our digital campaigns.
You will have 2+ years experience in a digital role, preferably within an agency.
What does the job involve?
This is an exciting and wide-ranging role and will include the following:
- Supporting the digital marketing team with all digital tasks.
- Implementation of SEO, social media, paid advertising and inbound marketing tasks from client strategies.
- Implementation of SEO research and optimisations to increase organic performance.
- Creation on social media posts, scheduling and graphics.
- Creation, optimisation and monitoring of paid advertising campaigns.
- Creation of email campaigns and automated workflows.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and website updates.
- Monitoring and reporting on client performance.
What’s in it for you?
You will be joining a supportive and creative team of people and given a high level of responsibility and autonomy. It really is a sociable place and (when we can!) We have socials, the occasional pub lunch and of course music bingo!
We completely trust our team and operate both flexible and remote working.
At FINALLY, we strive to be the marketing agency of choice to work with and work for, through a culture of transparency and education. We will continuously invest in your personal development to help you grow in knowledge and confidence.
The way we work:
- A reduced 35 hour week.
- Core hours 10.00-15.00.
- Flexible working outside of these hours.
- Remote working option at all times.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Salary range: £20k - £25k DOE.
Closing Date: Friday 31st May.
Reports to: Head of Digital Marketing
Location: Must live in a commutable distance to Canterbury, Kent
Don’t be afraid to be creative - good luck!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES